SA vs AUS 2nd ODI Match Dream11 Team Prediction:- Here we provided SA vs AUS team to win all dream11 leagues. Australia tour of South Africa 2020, 2nd ODI match South Africa vs Australia will be played on March 4. Let’s see the SA vs AUS team in-detail. South Africa won 1st ODI game by 74 runs.
Schedule and Venue Details:
Match:- RSA vs AUS, 2nd ODI, Australia tour of South Africa, 2020
Date:- Wednesday, March 04, 2020
Time:- 11:00 AM GMT
Venue:- Mangaung Oval, Bloemfontein
South Africa Squad:- Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Janneman Malan, Temba Bavuma, Kyle Verreynne, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Keshav Maharaj, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, JJ Smuts, Beuran Hendricks, Lutho Sipamla
Australia Squad:- Aaron Finch (c), Alex Carey (wk), David Warner, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitchell Marsh, D Arcy Short, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Matthew Wade, Kane Richardson, Ashton Agar, Jhye Richardson
SA vs AUS 2nd ODI Match Dream11 Team Prediction
Q De Cock and J Malan will open the innings for SA.
- Quinton de Kock last 3 matches:- 15, 69, 107
T Bavuma will bat 1 down.
- Temba Bavuma last 3 matches:- 26, 29, 98
Kyle Verreynne, D Millar, H Klassen handle the middle order.
- Rassie van der Dussen last 2 matches:- 5, 38
- Kyle Verreynne last match:- 48
- H Klassen last match:- 123
- David Miller last 2 matches:- 64, 69
- Andile Phehlukwayo last 3 matches:- (0, 14), (1W, 0W, 1W)
L Ngidi, Keshav Maharaj, Beuran Hendricks, Tabraiz Shamsi, and Kagiso Rabada will lead the bowling unit.
- Beuran Hendricks last 2 matches:- 3W, 1W
- Lungi Ngidi last 3 matches:- 3W, 3W, 0W
- Keshav Maharaj last match:- 1W
- Anrich Nortje last match:- 2W
- Tabraiz Shamsi last 3 matches:- 2W, 1W, 3W
- Lutho Sipamla last 2 matches:- 1W, 1W
- IN-W vs EN-W T20I Semi-Final 1 Match Dream11 Team
David Warner and Aaron Finch will open the innings for Australia.
- Aaron Finch last 4 matches:- 10, 19, 33, 110
- David Warner last 4 matches:- 25, 3, 15, 128
Steven Smith will bat at one down.
- Steven Smith last 3 matches:- 76, 131, 98
M Laubschange, M Marsh, D Arcy Short and Alex Carry will handle the middle-order batting.
- M Labuschange last 3 matches:- 41, 54, 46
- Alex Carey last 3 matches:- 5, 35, 18
Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, and Josh Hazlewood / Kane Richardson will take care of the bowling unit.
- Pat Cummins last 4 matches:- 3W, 0W, 0W, 2W
- Mitchell Starc last 4 matches:- 2W, 0W, 0W, 3W
- Adam Zampa last 4 matches:- 0W, 1W, 3W, 1W
- Kane Richardson last 2 matches:- 2W, 2W
- Josh Hazlewood last match:- 1W
SA vs AUS Dream11 Team – Star Prediction:
S Smith or Q de cock will be a good option for the captain. You can try David Warner or L Ngidi or M Laubschange in SA vs AUS Vice-Captain option.
South Africa: Q De Cock, T Bavuma, Kyle Verreynne, H Klassen, L Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
Australia: David Warner, Steven Smith, M Laubschange, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc
SA vs AUS Dream11 Team: