SA vs AUS 1st ODI Match Dream11 Team Prediction:- Here we provided SA vs AUS team to win all dream11 leagues. Australia tour of South Africa 2020, 1st ODI match South Africa vs Australia will be played on February 29. Let’s see the SA vs AUS dream11 team in-detail. Australia won the T20 Series with 2-1.
Schedule and Venue Details:
Match:- RSA vs AUS, 1st ODI, Australia tour of South Africa, 2020
Date:- Saturday, February 29, 2020
Time:- 11:00 AM GMT
Venue:- Boland Park, Paarl
South Africa Squad:- Quinton de Kock, Janneman Malan, Temba Bavuma, JJ Smuts, David Miller, Heinrich Klaasen, Andile Phehlukwayo, Beuran Hendricks, Lungi Ngidi, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Keshav Maharaj, Anrich Nortje, Lutho Sipamla, Kyle Verreynne
Australia Squad:- Aaron Finch, Alex Carey, David Warner, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson, Matthew Wade, D Arcy Short, Josh Hazlewood, Jhye Richardson
SA vs AUS 1st ODI Match Dream11 Team Prediction
Janneman Malan and Quinton de Kock will open the innings. Quinton de Kock is the skipper and a wicket-keeper batsman.
- Quinton de Kock last 2 matches:- 69, 107
Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, and JJ Smuts will bat at number 3, 4 and 5.
- Temba Bavuma last 2 matches:- 29, 98
- Rassie van der Dussen last 2 matches:- 5, 38
- JJ Smuts last 2 matches:- 31, 7
David Miller, Henrich Klassen and Andile Phehlukwayo will take care of middle-order batting.
- David Miller last 2 matches:- 69
- Andile Phehlukwayo last 2 matches:- (14), (0W, 1W)
Lungi Ngidi, Lutho Sipamla, Beuran Hendricks, Tabraiz Shamsi, and Kagiso Rabada will lead the bowling unit. Lungi Ngidi and Tabraiz Shamsi will take 2+ wickets.
- Beuran Hendricks last 2 matches:- 3W, 1W
- Lungi Ngidi last 2 matches:- 3W, 0W
- JJ Smuts last 2 matches:- 0W, 1W
- Tabraiz Shamsi last 2 matches:- 1W, 3W
- Lutho Sipamla last 2 matches:- 1W, 1W
- SA-W vs PK-W 15th T20 Match Dream11 Team
Aaron Finch and David Warner will open the Innings.
- Aaron Finch last 3 matches:- 19, 33, 110
- David Warner last 3 matches:- 3, 15, 128
Steven Smith and M Labuschange will bat at number 3 and 4.
- Steven Smith last 2 matches:- 131, 98
- M Labuschange last 2 matches:- 54, 46
Ben McDermott, Alex Carey and Ashton Agar will take care of middle-order batting.
- Alex Carey last 2 matches:- 35, 18
- Ashton Agar last 3 matches:- (11, 25), (1W, 0W, 1W)
- Ashton Turner last 2 matches:- 4, 13
Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, and Josh Hazlewood / Kane Richardson will take care of the bowling unit.
- Pat Cummins last 3 matches:- 0W, 0W, 2W
- Mitchell Starc last 3 matches:- 0W, 0W, 3W
- Adam Zampa last 3 matches:- 1W, 3W, 1W
- Kane Richardson last 2 matches:- 2W, 2W
SA vs AUS Dream11 Team – Star Performers Prediction:
Steve Smith or Q de cock will be a good option for the captain. You can try David Warner or M Labuschange or Temba Bavuma in SA vs AUS Vice-Captain option.
South Africa: Quinton de Kock, Temba Bavuma, Kagiso Rabada, Beuran Hendricks, Lungi Ngidi
Australia: Aaron Finch, David Warner, Steven Smith, M Labuschange, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc
SA vs AUS Dream11 Team: