IND vs SA 2nd ODI Match Dream11 Team Prediction:- Here we provided the IND vs SA team to win all dream11 leagues. South Africa tour of India 2020, 2nd ODI match South Africa vs India will be played on Sunday, March 15, 2020. Let’s see the SA vs IND team in-detail. 1st ODI Match abandoned due to rain. Asia Cup 2020 Schedule
Schedule and Venue Details:
Match:- IND vs RSA, 2nd ODI, South Africa tour of India, 2020
Date:- Sunday, March 15, 2020
Time:- 08:00 AM GMT
Venue:- Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow
India Squad: Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Virat Kohli (C), KL Rahul, Manish Pandey, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Yadav, Shubman Gill.
South Africa squad: Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, Faf du Plessis, Kyle Verreynne, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Jon-Jon Smuts, Andile Phehlukwayo, Lungi Ngidi, Lutho Sipamla, Beuran Hendricks, Anrich Nortje, George Linde, Keshav Maharaj, Janneman Malan.
IND vs SA 2nd ODI Match Dream11 Team Prediction
Prithvi Shaw and Shikhar Dhawan will open for India.
- Prithvi Shaw Last 3 matches:- 40, 24, 20
Virat Kohli will bat at one down.
- Virat Kohli Last 3 matches:- 9, 15, 21
Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul, Manish Pandey and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shreyas Iyer Last 3 matches:- 62, 52, 103
- KL Rahul Last 3 matches:- 112, 4, 88
- Manish Pandey Last match:- 42
J Bumrah and Bhuvneshwar Kumar are the pacemen for them, Hardik Pandya will support them. Yuzvendra Chahal, R Jadeja/Kuldeep Yadav will handle the spin department.
- Jasprit Bumrah Last 3 matches:- 0W, 0W, 0W
- R Jadeja Last 3 matches:- (1W, 1W, 0W), (8, 55)
- Kuldeep Yadav Last match:- 2W
- Yuzvendra Chahal Last 2 matches:- 3W, 3W
Q De Cock and J Malan will open the innings for SA.
- Quinton de Kock last 5 matches:- 26, 0, 15, 69, 107
- J Malan last 3 matches:- 23, 129, 0
T Bavuma/JJ Smuts will bat 1 down.
- Temba Bavuma last 3 matches:- 26, 29, 98
- JJ Smuts last 2 match:- (84, 41), (2W)
Kyle Verreynne, D Millar, Heinrich Klaasen handle the middle order.
- Rassie van der Dussen last 2 matches:- 5, 38
- Kyle Verreynne last 3 match:- 50, 3, 48
- H Klassen last 3 match:- 68, 51, 123
- David Miller last 4 matches:- 3, 37, 64, 69
- Andile Phehlukwayo last 5 matches:- (0, 14), (1W, 1W, 1W, 0W, 1W)
Lungi Ngidi, Anrich Nortje, Keshav Maharaj, Beuran Hendricks, Tabraiz Shamsi will lead the bowling unit.
- Beuran Hendricks last 2 matches:- 3W, 1W
- Lungi Ngidi last 4 matches:- 6W, 3W, 3W, 0W
- Keshav Maharaj last 3 match:- 0W, 0W, 1W
- Anrich Nortje last 3 match:- 2W, 2W, 2W
- Tabraiz Shamsi last 4 matches:- 1W, 2W, 1W, 3W
- Lutho Sipamla last 3 matches:- 0W, 1W, 1W
IND vs SA Dream11 Team – Star Prediction:
KL Rahul or JJ Smuts or Shreyas Iyer will be a good captain. Yuzvendra Chahal or Lungi Ngidi or Heinrich Klaasen will be a good vice-captain for this match.
India:- Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul, Hardik Pandya, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli
South Africa:- J Malan, Q De Cock, JJ Smuts, Kyle Verreynne, Heinrich Klaasen, Lungi Ngidi
IND vs SA Dream11 Team: