EN-W vs WI-W 16th T20 Match Dream11 Team Prediction:- Here we provided EN-W vs WI-W team to win all dream11 leagues. ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020, 16th T20I Match Group B England Women vs West Indies Women will be played on March 1. Let’s see the EN-W vs WI-W team in-detail.
Schedule and Venue Details:
Match:- ENGW vs WIW, 16th Match, Group B, ICC Womens T20 World Cup 2020
Date:- Sunday, March 01, 2020
Time:- 08:00 AM GMT
Venue:- Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney
England Women Squad:- Amy Ellen Jones (wk), Heather Knight (c), Danielle Wyatt, Natalie Sciver, Fran Wilson, Tammy Beaumont, Katherine Brunt, Lauren Winfield, Sophie Ecclestone, Anya Shrubsole, Sarah Glenn, Georgia Elwiss, Kate Cross, Freya Davies, Mady Villiers
West Indies Women Squad:- Stafanie Taylor (c), Shemaine Campbelle (wk), Hayley Matthews, Lee-Ann Kirby, Deandra Dottin, Chinelle Henry, Chedean Nation, Afy Fletcher, Shamilia Connell, Anisa Mohammed, Shakera Selman, Britney Cooper, Sheneta Grimmond, Aaliyah Alleyne, Cherry Ann Fraser
EN-W vs WI-W 16th T20 Match Dream11 Team Prediction
Amy Jones and D Wyatt will open the Innings.
- Amy Ellen Jones Last 5 Match:- 2, 0, 23, 9, 1
- Daniel Wyatt Last 5 Match:- 16, 0, 2, 11, 14
Heather Knight and Natalie Sciver will bat at number 3 and 4.
- Natalie Sciver Last 5 Match:- (36, 59, 50, 16, 50), (0W, 2W, 0W, 1W, 0W)
- Heather Knight Last 5 Match:- (62, 108, 6, 13, 18), (0W)
F Wilson, T Beaumont, Lauren Winfield, and K Burnt will take care of middle-order batting.
- Fran Wilson Last 5 Match:- 22, 14, 2, 20, 39
- Katherine Brunt Last 5 Match:- (0, 9, 23, 8), (2W, 0W, 0W, 1W, 2W)
A Shrubsole, Sarah Glenn and S Ecclestone will lead the bowling unit.
- Sophie Ecclestone Last 5 Match:- 2W, 1W, 2W, 2W, 1W
- Sarah Glenn Last 5 Match:- 3W, 0W, 1W, 2W, 3W
- Freya Davies Last 2 Match:- 0W, 1W
- Anya Shrubsole Last 5 Match:- 3W, 3W, 1W, 0W, 3W
- PK-W vs TL-W 19th T20 Match Dream11 Team
West Indies Women
Hayley Matthews and Lee Ann Kirby are openers from the West Indies side.
- Lee-Ann Kirby Last 3 Match:- 16, 3, 42
- Hayley Matthews Last 5 Match:- (0W, 1W, 0W, 2W, 3W), (0, 16, 13, 23, 5)
Stafanie Taylor is the one down player from their West Indies side.
- Stafanie Taylor Last 3 Match:- (1W, 3W, 1W), (43, 26, 16)
Deandra Dottin, Shemaine Campbelle, Chedean Nation and C Henry are the middle order players from Windies side.
- Shemaine Campbelle Last 5 Match:- 43, 25, 33, 0, 2
- Chedean Nation Last 4 Match:- 6, 10, 32, 11
- Stacy-Ann King Last 3 Match:- (13, 7, 7), (0W, 0W)
Afy Fletcher and Anisa Mohammed are the key bowlers from Windies side and can pick wickets at crucial times. S Connel will follow them.
- Shakera Selman Last 2 Match:- 0W, 2W
- Chinelle Henry Last 3 Match:- 11, (0W, 1W, 1W)
- Shamilia Connell Last 3 Match:- 0W, 1W, 2W
- Anisa Mohammed Last 5 Match:- 0W, 1W, 2W, 0W, 0W
- Afy Fletcher Last 5 Match:- 1W, 1W, 0W, 0W, 1W
EN-W vs WI-W Dream11 Team – Star Prediction:
Heather Knight or Natalie Sciver will be a good captain for this match. You can try Stafanie Taylor and Anya Shrubsole in vice-captain choice.
England Women: Heather Knight, Natalie Sciver, K Burnt, A Shrubsole, S Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn
West Indies Women: Stafanie Taylor, Shemaine Campbelle, Afy Fletcher, Anisa Mohammed
EN-W vs WI-W Dream11 Team: