AU-W vs SL-W 5th T20 Match Dream11 Team Prediction:- Here we provided AU-W vs SL-W team to win all dream11 leagues. ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020, 5th T20I Match Group A Australia Women vs Sri Lanka Women, will be played on February 24. Let’s see the AU-W vs SL-W dream11 team in-detail. Australia Women and Sri Lanka Women lost their last match.
Schedule and Venue Details:
AU-W vs SL-W 5th T20 Match Dream11 Team Prediction
Alyssa Healy and Beth Mooney will open the Australian Women Innings. Alyssa Healy is a wicket-keeper bats-women, She had scored a brilliant half-century in the last match. While Beth Mooney is a good bats-women, she is in prime form.
- A Healy Last 4 Match:- 51, 4, 1, 0
- B Mooney Last 4 Match:- 6, 71, 50, 16
Ashleigh Gardner and Meg Lanning will bat at number 3 and 4. Meg Lanning is the skipper. While Ashleigh Gardner is a good allrounder.
- Meg Lanning last 4 matches:- 5, 26, 12, 37
- A Gardner last 4 matches:- 34, 26, 10, 93
Ellyse Perry, Rachael Haynes, and Jess Jonassen will take care of middle-order batting.
- E Perry last 4 matches:- (0, 1, 10, 13), (1W, 1W, 0W, 1W)
- Rachael Haynes last 4 matches:- 6, 18, 24, 11
Jess Jonassen, D Kimmince, Sophie Molineux, Megan Schutt, and M Strano will lead the bowling unit.
- M Schutt last 4 matches:- 0W, 1W, 1W, 1W
- Tayla Vlaeminck last 3 matches:- 2W, 2W
- Abbabel Sutherland last 3 matches:- 1W
- Jess Jonassen last 4 matches:- 2W, 5W, 1W, 0W
- Sophie Molineux last 3 matches:- 3W, 0W
- IN-W vs BD-W 6th T20 Match Dream11 Team
Sri Lanka Women
Chamari Athapaththu and Hasini Perera will open the innings. Chamari Athapaththu is the skipper and a good all-rounder.
- Chamari Athapaththu Last 3 Match:- (41, 78, 1), (1W, 3W, 2W)
- Hasini Perera Last 3 Match:- 20, 29, 22
Harshitha Madavi will bat 1 down.
- Harshitha Madavi Last 2 Match:- 27, 11
Anushka Sanjeewani, Shashikala Siriwardene will take care of middle-order batting.
- Nilakshi de Silva Last 2 Match:- 4, 10
- A Sanjeewani Last 2 Match:- 15, 13
- Ama Kanchana Last 2 Match:- 0, 24
Udeshika Prabodhani, Hansima Karunaratne, S Kumari and Achini Kulasuriya will care of the bowling unit. Udeshika Prabodhani and Achini Kulasuriya will make an impact with the ball.
- Udeshika Prabodhani Last 2 Match:- 0W, 0W, 2W
- Shashikala Siriwardene Last 2 Match:- 0W, 4W, 0W
- Sugandika Kumari Last 2 Match:- 0W, 0W, 1W
- Sugandika Kumari Last Match:- 1W
AU-W vs SL-W Dream11 Team – Star Prediction:
Ashleigh Gardner or Elysa Perry is a good attacking bats-women, Both of them will be a very good Captain. You can try Chamari Atapattu and Beth Mooney in AU-W vs SL-W vice-captain option.
Australia Women: A Healy, A Gardner, E Perry, Jess Jonassen, Meg Lanning
Sri Lanka Women: Chamari Athapaththu, Hasini Perera, Harshitha Madavi
AU-W vs SL-W Dream11 Team: